Policies, returns, shipping and other information to include on the Reefside ordering platform
To be eligible for membership, you must be:
- a resident of Canada
- at least 19 years of age
You become a member of Reefside once you place your first order with us. After placing your first order, you’ll be able to login to the website to check on your order status and more.
We’re available to answer emails and messages sent on live chat Monday – Friday during regular business hours (9 am – 4 pm PST). Messages and emails sent outside these hours will be answered on the next business day. Orders are only processed between those working hours.
Our processing times have not changed due to Covid, we still offer 1-2 business day turn around on orders. However, we cannot guarantee Canada Post times.
If you received an incorrect/ damaged item in your order, please let us know via email as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be asked to include a photo of what you received. You will be offered one of two solutions. A store credit for the full amount paid, or the item resent. Should we no longer have the item needed in stock you will be contacted about a replacement product of equal value.
- Shop around and add the products you’d like to purchase to your cart.
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart, click “Proceed to Checkout” and you will be redirected to the Checkout page.
- Remember to enter any coupon codes you’d like to use here at the top of the page.
- Complete your billing and shipping information for your order. Ensure there are no mistakes in your shipping address to prevent shipping delays.
- Select your shipping method and complete check out.
- Once you’ve successfully checked out, you’ll be redirected to a page with e-transfer payment instructions, you will also receive a matching email. Follow these instructions closely. Please note that our team works Monday to Friday from 9-4 PST. E-transfers will be accepted during these working hours.
Once your order is placed you will see a Checkout page showing your order has been received, with specific information on sending us payment by e-Transfer. You will also receive an email from email@example.com with the same information. Please check your junk mail if you do not receive a confirmation email within one hour of completing your order.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we do not offer refunds or exchanges. Please select your products carefully, and ask our customer service team for guidance or assistance with your selections.
If you received a defective product, please have photo evidence ready and contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order will be marked as ‘On Hold’ until your e-transfer is deposited, at which time your order will be moved into ‘Processing’ and packed for shipment, this happens 1 – 2 business days from placing an order.
If it has been more than 2 business days since you sent your e-Transfer and you’ve not received an e-Transfer deposited/order processing email please let us know at email@example.com . We’ll start an investigation to determine the status of your order.
If you’d like to be notified when an out-of-stock item becomes re-stocked please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your order is being processed and we notice an item is out of stock, we will let you know via email. We will suggest an alternative to send in its place. If you do not accept, or we do not hear back from you within 24 hours, a credit will be issued to your account for the amount paid. The rest of your order (if any) will be sent as is, so there is no further delay.
We accept only e-Transfers at this time. After you complete the checkout, you’ll be directed to a page with information on how to send us an e-Transfer, you will be emailed the same information.
We are only able to accept e-Transfers which follow our guidelines.
Sending an Interact e-Transfer.
You’ll need an active email or phone number and online banking.
To set up a recipient from your online banking:
1. Name- Rorders
2. Email- email@example.com
3. Phone- no phone number
4. If you’re asked ” Notify Recipient By “? Select email
Then when you are ready to send the Transfer:
1. Select the account you’d like the funds to be withdrawn from
2. Select the recipient- Rorders
3. Input the dollar amount
4. If you’re asked “Notify Recipient By” choose email
5.Enter the password given to you at check out / your order confirmation email
6. Type your order number in the message box, eg #3456
7. Click continue and then send
You’ve placed your order and sent your e-Transfer, now what?
Check your order status from your account or our email updates:
- On hold/Order placed – Your order has been added to our system, we haven’t deposited your e-Transfer yet.
- Processing/Payment received – We’ve deposited your e-Transfer and are packing your order.
- Completed/ Shipped – Your order has been shipped. You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number for Canada Post.
We can only ship to addresses within Canada at this time.
We offer FREE SHIPPING with Canada Post, tracked delivery on orders totaling $120+ (before taxes, shipping charges and after any discounts including coupons and reward points). Free shipping will automatically be applied to your order once you’ve exceeded this amount.
For orders under $120 we offer a flat rate of $19 for anywhere in Canada.
Please allow an extra 1-3 business days for shipping if you live in a remote area. We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due Canada Post delays.
We ship from Vancouver Island and use Canada Post tracked mail, The delivery standard for regular mail sent inside Canada is:
Two business days for local mail
Three business days within the province
Four days for national mail
Yes. Once your order has been packed and shipped, we will email you an order confirmation email that will contain your tracking number. You’ll find your tracking number linked in the bottom half of the email that will redirect you to the Canada Post tracking site when clicked.
Please check your junk folder to make sure your order confirmation emails aren’t missed.
Canada Post can take up to 48 hours to scan tracking information once they receive it from our facility. Scans and/or updates are not usually made over the weekends. Your tracking may take longer to update if it was shipped on a Friday.
Please keep your eyes on the Canada Post website and updated information should be available soon. If it is not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it.
Canada Post can take up to 48 hours to scan tracking information once they receive it from our facility. Scans and/or updates are not usually made over the weekends. Your tracking may take longer to update if it was shipped on a Friday. If your package is still not trackable after 48 hours please contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
If your tracking has been updated on Canada Post’s website but you haven’t seen any new updates for more than 48 hours it’s most likely due to a missed scan which is common.
More often than not, members still get their packages on time.
If you have still not received your package 2 days AFTER the expected delivery date noted by Canada Post, please let us know.
If your package was not deliverable due to an address mistake at the time of order, we will not be able to replace your package. Please let us know if this occurs. Your package will likely be sent back to us. Once we receive it and we’re sent an additional shipping payment from you, we will re-ship your order. If it does not make it back to us, you will be responsible for re-ordering and paying for your new order.
At Reefside, we try our best to get orders out the same day they are placed. We pride ourselves on a quick turnaround time from order placement to package shipment. Once your package is in the hands of Canada Post we have no control over delivery times, errors, etc. The majority of our packages are delivered on time and without issue. However, there are instances where packages are late or go missing.
If an order is undelivered and deemed “unrecoverable” by Canada Post, we will send you a 1 x replacement package, free of charge (up to a maximum of $250.00).
We provide this service because we know many of our members use the products we sell as medicine.
To initiate a shipping claim with us:
- Wait 2 business days AFTER the expected arrival date noted on the Canada Post website to ensure your package simply isn’t late.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your package has not arrived. Include your order number in the message so we know which order you’re referring to.
- We will do our own internal investigation into the issue.
- If your package has, in fact, been lost and does not turn up after five (5) business days after your expected delivery date, we will issue a one time replacement package (up to $250.00).
- Note that we may request an alternate address to send the package to.
- If the original package turns up for whatever reason, we will ask that you not accept delivery of the replacement package so it is returned to us.
Other shipping policies:
- We do not offer postage refunds if your order arrives late due to any postal delays.
- If you provide an incorrect address and your package is returned to us, you will be required to re-send the shipping fee. Once we receive the shipping fee and the original package back in the mail we will resend it out to you.
If you check your tracking number and it looks like your parcel is being sent to the wrong city or address, it’s likely due to an error by Canada Post or an error when filling in your address at the time of placing your order. Errors occasionally occur and can result in a delay of 1-2+ days.
Please double check the shipping address you supplied when you placed your order in your order details. If you notice an error, contact Canada Post with your tracking number and request that they reroute it.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for orders with an incorrect address at the time of ordering. Because these orders cannot be returned to us we cannot issue a credit or re-order.
If you did not make an error in your shipping address at the time of placing your order, please let us know immediately at email@example.com.
If the Canada Post website states that your order has been successfully delivered but you have not received your order:
- a) the postal worker put it in the wrong mailbox, or
- b) a postal worker has scanned in all packages that are still in delivery by mistake.
If you do not get your package within 2 days after the expected delivery date, let us know immediately so we can file a trace request. Canada Post will investigate which can take up to 5 business days to complete. If they can locate the package, they will ship it to you and you’ll get it a few days later. If it’s unrecoverable, we will send you a 1x replacement free of charge (up to a maximum of $250).
Please follow your tracking information and collect your package from your mailbox promptly to avoid melted goods. During the summertime, heat sensitive products such as gummies and chocolate will be shipped in boxes and will not be shipped on Fridays to reduce time in postal warehouses.
POINTS & COUPONS
When placing your order online you will see a box at the top of the check out page to enter a Coupon Code. After you hit “Apply Coupon” this should automatically deduct the amount credited from your order total.
Make sure there are no spaces when entering the code.If you have trouble applying the code to your order, or have any questions about your credit, please contact a customer support representative directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyalty points are automatically added to your account once your order has been paid for and processed. The next time you shop Reefside you can choose to redeem points and will continue to automatically collect more! Check ‘My points’ on the top right of the page too see how many you’ve earned, extra ways to earn points, and offers you can unlock with your points.